Monday, January 12, 2009

A Photo is worth a Thousand Words


My sister's roommate has a scanner, so she took some pictures home from Christmas to upload. I really enjoyed seeing the old photos. The other thing we did over Christmas was watch old home videos. Ok, honestly, my younger sisters are so cute on those videos, and it is just torture to see myself at that awkward gawky age. But since I have learned how to finally post pictures to my blog, and since my mother said my blog was boring because it was only words, here are some pictures from me:




Lilly was born in January, 2006 and she came to the superbowl party we had that February at just a few weeks old.  My mom had gone to visit her parents because my grandpa had a heart attack and bypass surgery, so it was just Dad holding down the fort.  Here he is rocking Lilly.

Ok, well, I got tired of waiting for another photo to load.  So that is all you get for now.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Wow, is it cliche to say I can't believe she was that little?? Cute pic, thanks for sharing! Oh and I have a crazy virus on my computer, come fix it! (I know you don't specialize it, but I think you can figure it out :)