Thursday, October 21, 2010

You mean to tell me that you argued your way from a C+ to an A-

Totally based on my powers of persuasion, you proud?
I couldn't be happier if they were based on real grades.


I couldn't find an actual clip of that scene.

It has been midterm time for me, and one of my midterms was totally harsh (to quote Cher). A bunch of my classmates and I felt that there were some questions that were not graded correctly, or not worded correctly. Also, we were concerned that the bonus question wasn't really a bonus which was dragging down our average. So we argued in class, and won all the concessions. Nice!

Monday Tim and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some things. Wal-Mart is an amazing masterpiece of options compared to Japanese shopping. The best part was the display for Old Spice.



They have done a whole set of commercials for Wal-Mart that run as part of the display. Ladies, look at your cart, now back to me, now back at your cart, sadly, I cannot be in your cart. But handsomely priced Old Spice can, and you can live with a man an Old Spice man should smell like.

No comments: