Monday, October 11, 2010

Before the Parade passes by

It was a gorgeous weekend in North Carolina with crystal clear blue skies, warm weather with a slight breeze. My sister helped me remember all the buttons for the sunroof, so I was able to drive around and enjoy the weather. We saw Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode.




My mom and I had a great weekend looking at houses in the Raleigh Parade of Homes. An interesting side effect of a slow economy is that housing prices have really come down. There are some beautiful homes in reasonable price ranges. The most interesting model had yellow painted trim and a barn door for a bathroom door.



We also got to celebrate my sister's birthday. Mom made a fantastic chocolate cake with amazing flower details on top. This picture is not the real thing because I forgot my camera. Mom's looked better :)

The real cake:

No comments: