Monday, October 4, 2010

There's no good laugh for a regular idea

Why I haven't blogged in two months

1. I was hanging out with my sister
2. I moved home from Japan
3. I went to my other sister's wedding (she was gorgeous!)
4. I started grad school
5. I couldn't find the plug for my computer to download pictures to blog about

I decided this blog doesn't have to be perfect. So I may or may not catch you up on the last two months.

What I enjoy about being back in the USA



A. My sister and I started our third year of dinners in Chapel Hill, and admittedly, we were in a rut. But a bunch of new shopping has opened, so we now have a new favorite restaurant.

B. My other sister and I enjoy playing games, and we have a new favorite, Monopoly Deal. We have been practicing so that when Tim gets back, we can beat him.

C. I am training to run a 5K with my mom in November. My mom is totally going to win :) At the gym, I just do 2 miles on the treadmill, so I went outside to practice the real 5K distance. It took 45 minutes. On the plus side, I can only get faster.

D. My friends and I are checking out different pedicure spots in the triangle. So far, this one in North Hills is the winner.

E. I have been enjoying the movie theater. After seeing one movie in Tokyo for $18, any movie in the U.S. is a bargain.

Soon I will be able to add dates with Tim to the list.