Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heat Wave

Last week was a heat wave, so I didn't do much outside. One day I wanted to beat the heat, so I went to a mall located right on the water, called LaLaPort. The mall is set up to have different boat shaped configurations inside, which is interesting. I liked the section with the furniture stores. I think cute little japanese couches are fun. But the best part was outside, where you had a drawbridge and a waterfall you could walk under.




I experienced my first earthquake. I woke up in the middle of the night and the bed was shaking. Tim told me it was an earthquake. For a minute I was like, whoa. But then it was over and I went back to sleep.

We went out with a couple of friends to a movie (Inception, it was great), and then got desert. Yummy!

No comments: