Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Besty Day Ever!

One of these was delivered to me today at work. It smells even better than it looks. For several months, I helped a team in Toronto with our installer. This included twice daily meetings, making sure their defects got high priority, etc. Halfway through, the person I had been working with quit the company, and I got to work with a lovely lady who was much more enjoyable. Apparently she appreciated my work, because she sent me chocolate covered fruit. I am blown away by this gesture. At work we can receive 3 Thanks awards a year, and usually when you already have gotten your quota, people just send you a note: I would have given you a thanks award, but you are at your limit. Which is nice, but chocolate covered fruit is just amazing! And suddenly, a dreary, rainy work week is infinitely better.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Ummm that is pretty freaking awesome, they look delicious, and way to be so awesome that people have no choice but to disregard thanks limits on your behalf.