Friday, July 24, 2009

Procrastination

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No

4. Do you plan outfits? For events/activities/church, yes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Unmotivated

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Red cranium box on the bookshelf

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I can't remember dreams this far into the day :)

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No, I work with computers. But I might meet some new people tomorrow.

9. What are you craving right now? Uh.... it was ice cream but I already ate it.

10. Do you floss daily? No.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? St Patricks Day

12. Are you emotional? I was just told I am neurotic. Is that the same as emotional?

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite.

15. Do you like your hair? No, when it is short it is too big and poufy, when it is long it is to thick to dry.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No.

18. What are you listening to right now? A conference call about defects

19. Are your parents strict? No, I never had a curfew.

20. Would you go sky diving? Um.... I really get freaked out on roller coasters, not sure I can handle sky diving

21. Do you like cottage cheese? No, the texture is wrong

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, in NYC!!!

23. Do you rent movies often? Yes, I love redbox

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No.

25. How many countries have you visited? 3-4 (depending on if Canada counts).

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, I seem to recall sleepovers where prank calls were made

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? White.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick? All the time.

31. Do you own a gun?
No.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My roommate and one of her friends from DC.

34. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so.

35. Ever been in love? Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Hmmmm..... I don't know. Probably playing with their kids.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, especially at christmas parties.

38. Last time you cried? When I was super tired.

39. What was the last question you asked? Can you get a fix in by tuesday?

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I can't stand needles.

42. Are you sarcastic? Totally.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.

44. Have you ever walked into a wall? Yes.

45. Favorite color?
Blue.

46. Have you ever been slapped by someone? Hmmmm, I think I repressed any memories like that.

47. Is your hair curly? More wavy in the humidity.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Uh..... probably Billy Joel :) Yah for Itunes.

49. Do looks matter? It can be a bonus.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? It depends, if you will just admit to cheating at Nerts, maybe we will let you keep playing.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, but if I suddenly became so rich I didn't have to work, I wouldn't complain :)

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

54. Can you handle the truth? Sure

55. Do you have good vision? With glasses/contacts, yes.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I think I am annoyed by more than 3 people.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? At least once a day.

58. The last person you held hands with? JW.

59. What are you wearing? Denim capris and a purple tshirt.

60. Are you going to get straight back to work now? No, I will probably try to find something else to procrastinate working.

No comments: