Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

At least I think I was ..... But whether I was or not, I love these sorts of lists.

~~4 things about me
1). I am playing the violin in an orchestra, and right now we are doing Italian Opera Music, which is seriously fun
2). I am so excited to have mornings that are in the low 60s because I can bust out all my cute little jackets!
3). I like rearranging my furniture, thank goodness for those little furniture slider do-das
4). I like taking random classes just to learn stuff

~~4 movies I would watch more than once
Only 4?!?!
1) While you were sleeping
2) She's the Man
3) Pirates of the Caribbean
4) Hitch

~~4 TV shows I watch
1) The Office (F I N A L L Y, the new season will begin!)
2) House
3) If I am somewhere with cable, I love the HGTV station, the shows on buying houses and interior design, and What Not To Wear

~~4 places I've been
1) Scotland - My family lived there when I was 7
2) Honduras - Come back for a great story
3) England - High School exchange trip
4) Austin, Texas, Boston, Washington DC, Los Angeles CA, SLC, Pocatello ID, St Louis, Chicago, Nauvoo, Charleston SC, Boone, NC, and probably several other places in the continental US

~~4 places I'd like to go:
1) The Great Wall of China
2) St. Petersburg Russia
3) To see the northern lights
4) Everywhere in Europe

~~4 people who email me regularly
1) DSW, Banana Republic, JCrew
2) Ward News
3) Postings from facebook
4) Liz

~~4 things I would like to eat
I decided this meant the 4 things I love to eat
1) Lasagna (but not just any lasagna.... )
2) Ice Cream
3) Mashed Potatoes
4) My Mom's Rolls (oh yea.....)

~~4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year (2009)
1) Italy baby!
2) Maybe a new assignment at work
3) Ummmmmm yea, probably watching some movies, reading some books, taking some classes, who knows
4) Turning 30 - oh yea, one more year closer to retirement

~4 people I tag (is this only limited to people with blogs? too bad)
1) Emily
2) Liz
3) Christa
4) Krissy

2 comments:

browneyedgirl said...

Yes you had been tagged by me! I honestly don't know too many people with your name. Glad you have visited my blog to know you were tagged! :)

elizabeth said...

seriously how did I not know about your blog?? I am the worst friend ever, however I love that I am on your list of people who email you regularly and I want to see the northern lights too.