Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Biggest Loser

If you haven't seen the show, The Biggest Loser, then you will have no idea what I am talking about, so I have included a clip. I hope somewhere on the clip you see Jillian working someone out.......

I have been going to an ab core class at the gym. The first week, the instructor went really easy on me. As I struggled with an exercise, he would tell me to do only part of it until I was stronger. Obviously, this simply confirmed that I have no core! The woman next to me, who is rock solid, didn't get this kind of treatment. The instructor would come and add extra weight, or tell her to do an extra hard exercise, like rolling up on her tippy-toes on a ball into a pike position (yea.... that is what I thought).
This week, I finally quit being a newbie, because the instructor came over and was like, Get those hips up! You can do the full exercise! and I laughed as a I fell over from trying to balance on the ball and pull one leg into a crunch. Apparently I still don't have a core.


No comments: