Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Friday

It was a gorgeous Carolina spring weekend, gorgeous blue skies, beautiful blooming trees. Seriously, 75 degrees is perfect!
I had the pleasure of hanging out with my sister this weekend. This is unusual, because my parents live so close everyone usually stays over at their place. But they were out of town, so my sister and I got to walk through the gorgeous weather to get a redbox and Ritas. If you haven't had Ritas, it is amazing! Try the gelati. We also watched some Project Runway and What not to wear. The episode of What not to wear, the girl went into the 360 mirror wearing a short sleeve cable knit cardigan and khakis, which is what I was wearing that day. It was a bad moment. My only excuse is that it was casual Friday.
The rest of the weekend was great because of conference, and Mom's excellent easter dinner.

No comments: