Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas


This year all of my siblings were home for a total of 4 days together. My mom made really excellent food (cinnamon rolls, ebleskivers, turkey, four pies, the list goes on). We had fun opening presents, and going to Duke Gardens. One highlight of the Christmas break was when my dad told my sister's boyfriend to come with him out to the garage, and we all got a panic stricken look on our faces. Was this the whole, let's go polish my gun, routine? I think my dad was just yanking our chain, because he let the rest of us come along to see some christmas lights. Another highlight was getting a manicure with my sisters as a christmas present. I have never done acrylics before, so it was fun to try them out. I am glad that we are all able to travel and be together for the holidays.

1 comment:

Carla said...

so i had trimmed my nails, and you can dissolve them off with acetone, but i'm in germany and i just ended up picking them off... not sure if i'll do the nails again, but it was fun