Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

When I was a senior I lived with my best friend. We decided to go out with a bang, and hit Franklin St for Halloween. But first, we needed costumes. We headed down to Crabtree Valley Mall to look for something suitable. We found some cheap pleather black pants and a pair of vests. So we decided to be biker babes, and got some bandanas. We walked Franklin Street, and then decided we were cold, so we headed home. (I wish I could have found the picture of us, and a scanner.... )

This year, I was Elfaba from Wicked, and my friends and I are heading out to some parties and then onto Franklin Street. Since my friends haven't lived here, they haven't ever been to a Franklin Street party. I got a couple of people to break into songs from Wicked, we saw Beyonce do the Single Ladies, and we heard Thriller. It was a good halloween.



No comments: