Wednesday, April 15, 2009

That was Totally Wicked!

So while we were in Boston, my sister informed me that I try to hard to be cool. Face it, I am over 10 years out of high school, so I should just give up.

But I had to laugh at myself today. I am sitting in a Starbucks, blogging, with a frappucino (one without any coffee), thinking, look at me! I am so hip! I have a frappucino and my laptop in Starbucks.

So yes..... I am pretty much a supreme dork because I think this is cool.

This Easter was the best Easter I have had in a long time. I know, I was sick and didn't go to church and didn't get to eat Easter dinner. But I got some really great news on Good Friday, and my mom and my sister brought Easter dinner to me, which was so sweet. The juice they brought is what got me feeling better. I never buy juice... but boy, it sure does taste good sometimes. After sleeping most of Sunday, and then 12 hours the last couple of nights, I am finally back to being functional. It was great walking around work on Monday with a box of tissues and a really rough sounding voice.... everyone kept backing away like I had the plague. Yes, I know, why didn't I work from home? Too many meetings that required me to be in the office. These things happen.

(I decided that after my huge vacation post, I had set myself up for blog failure, which is why I have only posted like, twice in the last two months.... so I am easing back into it)

That is all.

1 comment:

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

You can't say you got really great news in a blog and not share. It's just cruel. ~Meredith