Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bathroom Shelf Project

Isn't it sad... I don't have time to write a blog post until it is the only way to get my own picture on pinterest :)

We started out with a large, plain bathroom mirror. Very dull, and very lacking in shelf space. We saw a shelf on pinterest, and imitated it to get more pizazz.



First, you need to cut the wood.


Then, you put the shelves together.


Then, you sand the wood.


Then, you use wood filler to perfect the wood.


Then, you paint the wood.


Then, you attach the shelf to the mirror and the wall.


Finally, you enjoy the fruits of your labor. A beautiful, custom shelf and mirror moulding. It took us about 10 hours, spread over a weekend and several week nights, and cost about $125.


3 comments:

doversbest said...

How did you guys fasten the moulding around the mirror? Did you just fasten at the corners and top edge? I was wondering about the moulding that meets the surface of the mirror actually.
Thanks,
Adam
Doversbest@gmail.com

Anniversary Cakes said...

valentines gifts
Valentine Roses to Pune
Valentine Flowers to Mumbai

Kajal Tiwari said...

I found that site very useful and I've never seen a blog that demands a survey for these actions, very curious... Can anybody please check my Selected and ideal Gifts ideas for Valentine Gifts and let me know what I can do to improve the product lists or what products should i add to improve my Conversion Rate.